Sunday, August 9, 2009

Get ready, I feel a rant coming on!
Alright, you know what's weird? How we grow out of playing dollhouse and all that, but then they have these computer games that SIMULATE running people's lives, like dollhouses, only FOR BIG KIDS. What marketing genius came up with this??? cRaZy!!!!!
Halloween, why is it only for little kids? People think it's wrong that teens trick or treat, but come ON! They like candy just as much as any other little kid! Why can't we all trick or treat? We all get presents at Christmas!
I am personally weirded out by the idea of the Easter Bunny. A giant bunny coming to my house and hiding eggs? WHY? And how is this anything related to the supposed "ressurection of Jesus" (that is easter right?)
How did these people at Webster come to be SO all-powerful? "DISS is now a word!" "I'm going to change the definition of RESTARAUNT!"
What happens if a hot air balloon gets lost? Do the people inside just ask a passing hang glider for directions or something?
I would love to go on a hot air balloon ride, but I'm scared of heights. People think that's crazy, but it just goes so slow, and you don't feel like you're going to be THROWN out, you know?

Okay that's done!

I'm reading "To Kill A Mockingbird" for my summer reading project, and not only am I bored out of my mind, but I am SO lost. Where on earth is this sybolism everyone's talking about??? HELP PLEASE!

Oh, and those who have actually read this (hello imaginary people!) WOULD YOU TELL SOME REAL PEOPLE? I feel so silly just ranting. Well as tigger says,TTFN TA TA FOR NOW!

6 comments:

gymnstxlvr said...

Wow. Thats, wow. Lol, sims :p

They didnt send me the summer reading project OR the orientation stuff. Gah.

Blogging is WAY more fun when ppl comment, escpecially everyday readers/ commenters. Trust me.

Change ur comments so theyll be on another screen! Its WAY easier!

Miki-K said...

thank you faith! took some fiddling but I did figure out the window thing, I'll try and get some readers

Faith said...

Sooo much easier now, thx.

Tips for getting readers...

Massive emails
Go onto other blogs and comment using ur blog address
Become a follower on other blogs


These are my tips....they got me ppl from around the world so I'd say they work....

I'll send out a massive email too!

miss u!

faith
dazeofffriendz.blogspot.com
CaRtWheEls GonE wiLd!

Faith said...

oops. i spelled it wrong.

extra f.
whoops

Elizabeth said...

this seems like fun... i want a blog! heehee

yeah i don't get the symbolism crap either... pout...

Faith said...

Rani's ranting? niceee....


i havent even started the book, lol