Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just Starting, YAY!

So, I'm not sure how this is gonna work out per-say. Cause I am a RANDOM person. No, really. At the moment I'm wondering why french fries are made all rectangular. Why not round? Or wedged, like some folks do? So there I go again, please bear with me. Also, a side note, I am not religious, please don't be offended by any slanders that may pop into my head, they're bad taste, but I can't help it. On that note, no, there is no theme to my blogging. This is, as the title says, a brain dump. See, I have all this crap I wanna say in a day, and it never seems to work it's way into life. So, instead of me talking to myself every night to get these things said, this happened. Enjoy!

1 comment:

gymnstxlvr said...

Okay, polka dot copycat!


Have you had smiley face fries? They're yummy!